Friday, April 24, 2009

All the Reasons

Here's why I haven't been blogging:

1. A freelance deadline that I've pushed about three miles past its breaking point.
2. Utter, deep-bone exhaustion from umpteen nights in a row up past 1 am trying to figure out how to make this freelance piece 'work.'
3. Even more utter, even more deep-bone exhausion from umpteen nights in a row tossing and turning between 1 and 3 am, convinced that I'll never be able to write anything decent again.
4. N's OT appointment Monday, Religious School for both kids Tuesday, chairing the committee that was responsible for the school science fair Wednesday (it went well).
5. A call from the kids' school this morning that N was in the nurse's office after vomiting three times and needed to be picked up. (Ya think?)
6. General uselessness.

I'll be back when I become more...useful.

2 comments:

po said...

They waited till he puked THREE times before they called? Excuse me???

And you are always useful, regardless of your blogging frequency :)

TC said...

I believe it was three times in rather rapid succession. If you really want the details. ;-)