Saturday, July 14, 2007

Nothing more than self-promotion

And if that isn't enough to scare you away, I don't know what will be.

I recently took on a freelance gig writing a once-a-week blog entry about bipolar disorder for EverydayHealth.com, and now that they finally have their blog tool up and working, I was able to put up the last five weeks of posts. Ignore the fact that they all have the same date...they were actually written each Friday in June.

Here's the link: LoriO's Bipolar Blog

I'd love for you to come over and check it out, but even better, for you to pass the word on to anyone who might ultimately find it useful--either people with bipolar disorder, or people who care for/live with/interact with someone with bipolar disorder. As may or may not be obvious from the first five entries, this is supposed to be a blog that does a little bit of everything: gives advice, tells my personal story, keeps up with news...the whole shebang.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing/reading your comments, if you have any--and if the site will let you leave a comment, which it does apparently only intermittently and usually only if you're using IE. (I was going to sigh and just say, "Ah, startups." But this actually isn't a startup. It is, however, the debut of the site's blogging capabilities, which explains the bugginess. So I apologize on their behalf for any frustration you might encounter. And if you don't wind up frustrated, just pretend I never said anything.)

No comments: