Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Link

It's up, it's up! No, not the stock market (badumbum). My article for Time!

Not that you shouldn't go to the supermarket and buy a copy of your very own. Because not only does the print version have my article, but it also has a version of the publisher's letter that includes an only-slightly-better-than-the-one-I-posted-yesterday photo of me. The one online, sadly, is photo-less.

Still, did you see that byline? And that mention of me in the pub letter as an 'author'? Yeah, I could definitely be in a worse mood.

(I'm sure I'll be returning to angst and depression--and acting like I really care about keeping this blog pseudonymous--soon, soon, soon. It's just that after what may have been my Worst December Ever, I'm really enjoying January. I figure I earned it.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! And if you click on your name at the top of the article, a pop-up box lets you write a letter to the editor raving about how great the article is, how great the author is, how great Time is for hiring her....

TC said...

What a FABulous idea, Sesgaia! ;-)

po said...

That was great, really and truly! I'm so proud of you!!

Off to go back and rave to the Time muck a mucks...

Anonymous said...

Very cool!! Congrats!

S.

Karyn said...

You deserve to be proud. Congrats!

Rich | Championable said...

I'm really impressed. And really happy for you. Rock ON.

kristen spina said...

So, I'm sitting in the waiting room at the dentist's office. I glance over to the stack of magazines, and there's Time, right on top. I quickly flip to the page and WOW! Good for you! I loved it! Also, I loved the photo, very professional with the books in the background...