Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Up

My new piece for Time, I mean! [Insert visual of me doing a little "oh yeah, oh yeah, it's my birthday, it's my birthday" dance. Or not.]

You can read it here. If you want to, I mean. No pressure. (Read it, read it, read it, read it.) For the record, this one was much less-heavily edited. Almost as if I'm starting to get the hang of this whole writing thing!

If you like your magazines in solid form--like I do--it'll be on newsstands possibly starting as early as today, but certainly starting on Monday, when the last issue leaves the stands.

This has been a Private Service Announcement. We now return you to the previously scheduled ranting and angst.

7 comments:

Leila said...

Congratulations! Great article, and you should be proud of yourself!

TJ Brown said...

Fabulous, Lori. Really fabulous. Congrats.
Teri

Green said...

I read it, and I have a question. How does one get to be one of those people quoted in an article?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! :-D

Anonymous said...

Yay you!!!

PnP said...

Go coconut, its your birthday....woohooo, you da man, I mean wo-man!

Congratulations!

D

po said...

Coolio!! That was such a great article!

You rock, girlfriend!