Saturday, March 22, 2008

Go Away and Leave Us Alone

Note to self: Don't ever again promise to write a post a day during your anniversary month, lest you find yourself
  • dropping the kids off with the lovely friends who offered to keep them overnight
  • going out to dinner and stuffing yourself full of as much smelly and delicious garlic as you could possible even consider ingesting (including a very dirty and very scrumptious garlic martini)
  • driving home to your empty home, laughing and holding hands
  • running to the computer so you can get a post in before midnight.
It's all about priorities, people!

And now I am done with you all for tonight. My husband is downstairs on the couch, waiting for me to come watch The Ten Commandments with him. (Garlic and Moses. We are bringing sexy *back*!)

Oh, and in case you were wondering...Of course I'm leaving my bra on the coffee table for Em to find tomorrow. How could I possibly pass up such a golden opportunity to mess with a 10-year-old's mind?

1 comment:

po said...

That's really funny :D! I'd probably just have left a post that went, "Garlic! Sex! Bye!!"